Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

The sinking boat

  1. As I ran through the questions, I have the feeling of measuring who are the people that really matters to me. But for real, if it happened, I would do the best I can to save everyone coz I believe God will never leave us especially during hard times. So I’ll answer it in a different manner. My characters would be mainly the important people of our society. The President, Doctor, Lawyer, fireman, Police man, Farmer, Army, Teacher, Athlete, Student, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, an infant, Engineer, priest, Mailman, A shoe shiner, A celebrity. I would not be explaining why coz it would be more difficult coz I would not do it naman for real.
  2. 1. Imagine that the world is again flooded, like in the days of Noah. If you only have one boat which can accommodate 20 people, who would you save? The President, Doctor, Lawyer, fireman, Police man, Farmer, Army, Teacher, Athlete, Student, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, an infant, Engineer, priest, Mailman, A shoe shiner, A celebrity.
  3. 2.What if, after setting sail, you found out that you calculated wrong: The boat can only accommodate 15 people: Who are the 5 people you would throw overboard?
  4. The first five to be politely asked to swam and try to save themselves are the Athlete, Army, Lawyer, Police man, Fireman.
  5. 3.Your boat got hit by a storm and was damaged. To survive, you have to throw another 10 people out. Who would they be?
  6. The second ten to be politely asked to swam and try to save themselves are the Farmer, Brother, Sister, President, Teacher, Priest, student, Engineer, Mail man, Shoe shiner
  7. 4.After the storm, your boat hit a large rock and was shattered to pieces. Now, you only have a plank to hold on to. The plank may float if only two people ride it. Who will you save?
  8. The infant and the Mother are the people whom will I save.

2 comments: