Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Foreseeing my future / Time travel / This year I will




Despite everything else, I need to focus on my priorities and expectations for me and my family in the near future. Im not getting any younger anymore, so its good to plan, pray and work hard for it. Three years from now I wish that I am already married and I will be pregnant.  (im so praying for this)Well I wish to have 3 children or more. I also see myself married to my man Raymond and living a simple life with him. I see myself starting up a new business for wellness coz I realized I wanted to have a SPA of my own. 3 years from now, my family will be having a vacation in Bohol and I’ll be the one to treat everybody.

Hmmm what else, oh! I foresee to pay in full payment for the unit I just recently purchased and to have a School branch out and being successful with it. Wow! Its so free to dream and I love dreaming, which leads me to think how would I look like 5 years from now. Hmmmm since I wish to have a family already I would picture myself having 1 baby and pregnant on the second baby. My family and I is on the park, and we are having picnic. I finally got to have the laptop I dreamed of and Raymond has his boom box. Well be driving our own car and it just looks so stunning.

This year I am so excited to see myself loose weight so I can gain back the confidence I had before. Yeah and its really a commitment and discipline for me coz I gained a lot of weight, that somehow made my self esteem low and its good to be healthy. I am looking forward to find a tenant to rent on my unit so the income I recently invested on will earn me money to put in my bank again, coz the last time I checked my bank it made me feel im the poorest person on earth.  This year, im expecting for a good business year for our School, good health for my employees , my family , myself and a good healthy relationship with the parents, teachers and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment