Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Chatting with Family and friends/ My Everyday life (TNS blogging)

It’s a good thing I also give time for myself to enjoy once in a while. Since my family and I are the board members and I still live with them. So of course we talk about the business as well. I still consider my self as a trainee coz I still have to learn many things from them. We catch up too on what’s happening with our lives and we argue as well and compromise and kiss and make up. Most of the time we foresee things of the business’ future, our family’s future like they’re all pushing me to marry and have kids already.  Nyay! I just smile and tell them “it will come”.

My friends are more of a chillax experience for me. Well, most of my real friends are from my High school years and we laugh about just anything. Of course we hang out too, sing in KTV’s, jogg together while talking in Highway Street, go shopping and malling. We talk about everything on what’s going on with our lives, our problems, our future plans and many more. So Im happy I have them because they balance my imbalanced life.


I realized yesterday that my life is always a routine of duties that’s why maybe I think sometimes my life is boring. So you know what I did I wrote everything I did in a day, so I would know what and where in my day can I change to make it different and not boring.

1. I woke up in the morning and clean myself. I woke up late coz I slept late too.

2. I sometimes ate my breakfast, because most of the time its brunch already.

3. I went to my office and check my secretary for the things I need to do that day.

4. I opened my desktop and checked on my facebook and saw updates of my friends. I sometimes chat with friends too.

5. School activities between 10-11 AM.

6. At 1-5PM. School Activities I would not write down everything coz its too many too mention.

7. I went home at 6 – 6:30 and I opened my facebook at home , emails and played some games. I ate early and waited for my Yum Ray.

8. I do joggings at night too. With my cousins and Raymond and our two kikays(our maids) I call them that coz they’re so kikay.

9. I talk with my family and make kulit my pamagkins and cuddle and kiss them

10. I watch ETC Shows 12 Pm and I sleep at around 2 am.

There! Was it boring?!! Yeah I know you would say yes. But that’s what I do everyday except if I have meeting to attend to, or if I have errands to run to, If I have to meet up with someone, I leave the office if im really not needed. Oh and I sometimes escape and just go out malling if im too lazy.:)

I learn that starting your day with a smile is the best way to start a good and positive day at work. Coz im always like so grumpy and easily irritated even on small things. And I try to change that and it was good to smile in the office most of the time. Good feedback from parents and students improvement in school are one of the things that keeps me happy in for a day. Hearing words of motivation and appreciation from my mama specially when im emo, it keeps my heart smiling.

Teachers issues, Parent complaints and students unbelievable behavior make my heart sad. Sometimes Adult issues that are petty makes me think am I managing kinder students. Its not possible not to be affected because you will feel it in the work place and im the one who will talk to them. I am the shock absorber. But I need to resolve the problem so everybody can move forward. There are also times when I argue with my brother because he did not returned my tooth paste. My mom yelled at me because I replied back at her things like these but of course we all make peace with each other and afterwards we make fun of it na lang.So you see I so need a time to get away from the very stressful life I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment